CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Early Reading
Save on Early Reading
- £4.24Trending at £4.31
- £4.44Trending at £4.74
- £4.44Trending at £5.59
- £7.76Trending at £8.08
- £7.70Trending at £8.44
- £6.32Trending at £6.69
- £3.59Trending at £6.98
About this product
- DescriptionLooks at popular primary science themes that provide cross-curricular activities in various subjects. This title includes 8 popular science themes including: interdependence and adaptation, mirco-organisms, more about dissolving, reversible and irreversible change, force in action, how we see things, changing circuits, and environmental enquiry.
- Author BiographyCarolyn Dale has a wealth of experience teaching science. She is an ex-LA science consultant and is currently a science SATS advisor. Carolyn also wrote the popular book Belair Science on Display.
- Author(s)Carolyn Dale
- PublisherFolens Publishers UK
- Date of Publication30/06/2008
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleBelair Curricular Links Science
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 6
- Place of PublicationDunstable
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBelair Publications Ltd
- Out-of-print date11/02/2014
- Weight339 g
- Width207 mm
- Height298 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.