All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for those who are involved in the arts and education, this book brings together the author's work on the intersection of curriculum theory and practice with aesthetics, ethics, and hermeneutic inquiry, focusing on the body and emotions and the theory and practice of Arts-Based Education Research, including his noted Hogan Dreams .
- Author BiographyDonald S. Blumenfeld-Jones received his EdD from the University of North Carolina at Greensboro. He is Associate Professor of Curriculum Studies, Ethics, and Education at the Mary Lou Fulton Teachers College of Arizona State University. He has published numerous book chapters and also journal articles in such places as Educational Theory, Journal of Aesthetic Education, and Journal of Curriculum Theorizing. Prior to his academic career, he danced professionally for twenty years, studying, performing, and choreographing modern dance in New York City and performing, choreographing, and teaching throughout the United States and Canada.
- Author(s)Donald S. Blumenfeld-Jones
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication02/07/2012
- GenreThe Arts: General & Reference
- Series TitleComplicated Conversation
- Series Part/Volume Number41
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2012
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight580 g
- Width150 mm
- Height225 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
Best selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £7.45Trending at £8.02
- £29.50Trending at £42.63
- £27.37Trending at £28.88
- £26.39Trending at £28.41
- £20.75Trending at £21.69
- £10.62Trending at £11.95
- £23.35Trending at £24.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.