All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents a holistic approach to education, conservation, and community development that uses place as an integrating context for learning. This book argues that curriculum and place is a much deeper subject, with roots in aesthetics, community, and politics that go beyond the individual and profoundly address the formation of our belief system.
- Author BiographyDavid M. Callejo Perez is Associate Provost at Saginaw Valley State University. He has authored books and published over 75 papers on civil rights, identity, urban and rural education, Latino/a(s), higher education, policy, and evaluation. Donna Adair Breault is Professor and Department Head in Childhood Education and Family Studies at Missouri State University. She has authored books and articles focusing on Dewey's theory of inquiry, curriculum, educational leadership, and organizational dynamics within higher education. William L. White is an Associate Professor of Educational Foundations at the State University of New York-Buffalo. He serves as the Chair of the Department of Social and Psychological Foundations of Education as well as the College's Director of Faculty Development.
- Author(s)David M. Callejo Perez,Donna Adair Breault,William L. White
- PublisherPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Date of Publication27/11/2014
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitleComplicated Conversation
- Series Part/Volume Number45
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintPeter Lang Publishing Inc
- Weight320 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edition Statement2nd New edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.67Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
- £9.54Trending at £11.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.