All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith a little practise you will be able to produce snacks, meals or even banquets that will delight your family and friends, and leave most Indian restuarans at the starting gate.
- Author BiographyPat Chapman is Britain's foremost authority on curries and spicy food. He is best known for his many cookery books, which have sold more than one million copies worldwide. He is the founder of Curry Club, which has been runnng for over 20 years.
- Author(s)Pat Chapman
- PublisherJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication04/03/2013
- GenreNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Blake Publishing Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight159 g
- Width127 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.66
- £31.95Trending at £33.99
- £24.88Trending at £27.00
- £16.32Trending at £18.67
- £14.50Trending at £15.48
- £5.00Trending at £9.98
- £1.49Trending at £1.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.