All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCovers the advances made in computer-aided geometric design (CAGD) and curve and surface theory. This work presents methods of curve and surface design that is focused on the movement from theory to application. It provides C implementations of the theories discussed, and includes a chapter on recursive subdivision and triangular meshes.
- Author BiographyProfessor Gerald Farin currently teaches in the computer science and engineering department at Arizona State University. He received his doctoral degree in mathematics from the University of Braunschweig, Germany, in 1979. His extensive CAGD experience includes working as a research mathematician in a computer-aided development for Daimler-Benz, serving on the executive committee of the ASU PRISM project, and speaking at a multitude of symposia and conferences. Farin has authored and edited several books and papers, and he is editor-in-chief of Computer Aided Geometric Design.
- Author(s)Gerald Farin
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication01/11/2001
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleThe Morgan Kaufmann Series in Computer Graphics
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan Kaufmann Publishers In
- Content Notecolour and b&w illustrations
- Weight1097 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Contained items statementContains Hardback and CD-ROM
- Edition Statement5th Revised edition
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £10.89Trending at £11.73
- £4.94Trending at £5.39
- £8.94Trending at £10.07
- £3.34Trending at £3.68
- £8.14Trending at £8.67
- £4.50Trending at £5.17
- £6.87Trending at £7.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.