All listings for this product
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.04
- £8.36Trending at £9.07
- £16.92Trending at £17.84
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £14.55Trending at £15.12
About this product
- DescriptionThis work provides a catalogue of frauds that customers perpetrate on businesses - and why they do it. It reports that customer fraud seems to be achieving the status of socially acceptable behaviour.
- Author BiographyKELLY TIAN is Associate Professor of Marketing at the University of Kentucky, where she teaches graduate and undergraduate courses on ways to design consumer behavior research./e Formerly an insurance claims investigator trained to detect fraudulent behavior among amateurs and professionals both, she also worked for the U.S. General Accounting Office. Tian is a regular contributor to the journals of her field on a variety of topics, including consumer nonconformity and resistance. BILL KEEP is Associate Professor of Marketing at Quinnipiac University./e His teaching and research center on retailing, channel partnerships, and related legal issues, with a special focus on pyramid schemes, consumer fraud, and the Robinson-Patman Act. Among his various private and public consulting clients are the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, the Department of Justice, the Federal Trade Commission, and legal prosecutors in Kentucky and Florida.
- Author(s)Bill Keep,Kelly T. Tian
- Date of Publication30/12/2001
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight571 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.