All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book analyses aspects of CRM systems from both organizational and technological perspectives. The emphasis is on development of effective CRM (and CRM 2.0) initiatives using case studies of successful CRM systems implementations in the financial industry.
- Author BiographyFederico Rajola holds a PhD in Information Systems and Management. He is a Professor at the Management Faculty of the Universita Cattolica of Milan where he teaches Project Management and Organization Studies. He is also the Rector Delegate on Information Technology and Innovation and the scientific director of CeTIF, the research Centre on Technology, Innovation, and Finance of the Catholic University. He has chaired several International academic conferences and workshops, and has authored several articles and books on Information Systems, Business Intelligence, CRM, and Innovation in organizations. Several Innovative European research projects under the program Esprit and IST have been coordinated and managed by Prof. Rajola.
- Author(s)Federico Rajola
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication04/05/2013
- GenreFinance & Accounting
- Series TitleManagement for Professionals
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Note14 black & white tables, biography
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Edition Statement2nd ed. 2013
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.84Trending at £5.19
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.