All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Jill Griffin,Michael W. Lowenstein
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication26/03/2001
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Series TitleJossey-Bass Business and Management Reader Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight585 g
- Width161 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Author BiographyJILL GRIFFIN is president of The Griffin Group, an Austin, Texas, firm providing customer and staff loyalty research, keynote speaking, and loyalty and win-back program consulting. Her clients include Microsoft, Ford, Arthur Andersen, Hewlett-Packard, Marriott Hotels, and Advanced Micro Devices. Griffin is the author of the business best-seller Customer Loyalty: How to Earn It, How to Keep It (Jossey-Bass, 1997). MICHAEL LOWENSTEIN CPCM, is managing director of Customer Retention Associates, a customer and staff loyalty program development, research, and training firm located in Collingswood, New Jersey. His clients include Toyota, Prudential, Sygma, Westvaco, Charles Schwab, and Microsoft. Lowenstein is the author of two books, including The Customer Loyalty Pyramid (Quorum, 1997).
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £31.33Trending at £33.00
- £16.92Trending at £17.75
- £14.89Trending at £15.87
- £22.90Trending at £22.55
- £11.71Trending at £11.71
- £12.04Trending at £12.61
- £13.80Trending at £18.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.