All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCustomizing Indigeneity follows the Aguaruna on their paths to becoming leaders of Peru's Amazonian movement, revealing both their creative cultural agency and the constraints of contemporary indigenous movement politics along the way.
- Author BiographyShane Greene is Assistant Professor of Anthropology at Indiana University.
- Author(s)Shane Greene
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication25/05/2009
- GenreSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight363 g
- Width3895 mm
- Height5830 mm
- Spine407 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.81Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.