All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this book, leading experts consider the future role of customary international law in addressing global problems.
- Author BiographyCurtis A. Bradley is the William Van Alstyne Professor of Law at Duke University School of Law, where he specializes in international law and US foreign relations law.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication15/02/2016
- GenreInternational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note3 b/w illus. 12 tables
- Weight660 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byCurtis A. Bradley,Ingrid B. Wuerth
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.88Trending at £5.07
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.