All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn succinct, readable prose complemented by stunning historic and contemporary photographs, this updated edition of Cuyahoga Valley National Park Handbook provides a brief but comprehensive history of the park - the people, the land, the ecology, and the politics that led to its creation.
- Author BiographyCarolyn V. Platt is a former professor of English at Cuyahoga Community College in Cleveland. She is the author of Birds of the Lake Erie Region (The Kent State University Press, 2001) and Ohio Hill Country: A Rewoven Landscape (The Kent State University Press, 2012). As a member of the U.S. House of Representatives for Ohio's 14th District, John F. Seiberling was part of a bipartisan congressional effort to create a national park in the Cuyahoga Valley.
- Author(s)Carolyn V. Platt
- PublisherKent State University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2016
- GenreTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Place of PublicationKent, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintKent State University Press
- Weight363 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Foreword byJohn F. Seiberling
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.87Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.