All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe growing connectivity among secure and insecure networks has created opportunities for unauthorized intrusions into sensitive or proprietary computer systems. This book demonstrates the motives and motivations of criminal hackers through profiling attackers at post attack and forensic levels.
- Author(s)Ed Stroz,Eric Shaw,Marcus H. Sachs,Tom Parker
- PublisherSyngress Media,U.S.
- Date of Publication09/07/2004
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationRockland, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSyngress Media,U.S.
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight625 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.