All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFew doubt that China wants to be a major economic and military power on the world stage. To achieve this ambitious goal, however, the PRC leadership knows that China must first become an advanced information-based society.
- Author BiographyGreg Austin is leader of the Policy Innovation Unit at the East-West Institute and the author of several highly regarded books on international security.
- Author(s)Greg Austin
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- GenreInternational Relations
- Series TitleChina Today
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Weight406 g
- Width155 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.54Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.