All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionMathieu O'Neil uses case studies, including Wikipedia to examine the new hierarchies created by the collaborative nature of online work.
- Author BiographyMathieu O'Neil is Adjunct Research Fellow at the Australian National University in the Australian Demographic and Social Research Institute, and Principal Researcher at Australia's Department of Broadband, Communications and the Digital Economy. He has contributed articles to Le Monde diplomatique, Maniere de voir and Factsheet 5. He has also worked as a magazine editor and designer, as an editor on the collective New Media Art weblog Under the Sun, and has curated international digital art exhibitions.
- Author(s)Mathieu O'Neil
- PublisherPluto Press
- Date of Publication06/03/2009
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPluto Press
- Content Note1 figure
- Weight417 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.