CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.99Trending at £27.98
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.27
- £38.90Trending at £60.00
- £17.97Trending at £24.70
- £10.20Trending at £11.99
- £8.76Trending at £12.08
About this product
- DescriptionThis title explains computer communications and how to become literate in cyberspace. Using stories and case histories, the book shows how to detect hoaxes, identify advertising masquerading as product information, protect privacy, and contend with other issues related to Internet language.
- Author BiographyLaura J. Gurak is professor of rhetoric and technical communication at the University of Minnesota, where she also directs the Internet Studies Center. She is the author of several books including Persuasion and Privacy in Cyberspace, published by Yale University Press.
- Author(s)Laura J. Gurak
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationNew haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Weight230 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.