All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHe then uses the perspective of ergodic aesthetics to reexamine literary theories of narrative, semiotics, and rhetoric and to explore the implications of applying these theories to materials for which they were not intended.
- Author BiographyEspen J. Aarseth is associate professor in the Department of Humanistic Informatics, University of Bergen, Norway.
- Author(s)Espen J. Aarseth
- PublisherJohns Hopkins University Press
- Date of Publication11/09/1997
- GenreLiterary Criticism
- Place of PublicationBaltimore, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohns Hopkins University Press
- Content Note21, 21 black & white illustrations
- Weight262 g
- Width141 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Interest AgeFrom 18
Best selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £6.27Trending at £7.72
- £7.26Trending at £8.10
- £8.77Trending at £9.28
- £4.99Trending at £6.30
- £12.49Trending at £13.13
- £7.12Trending at £8.78
- £12.09Trending at £13.47
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.