All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe gripping adventure story of one man's epic journey back from Siberia to England by bike
- Author BiographyRob Lilwall studied geography and theology at University and, prior to cycling home from Siberia, was a geography teacher in England. He now writes and lectures worldwide about his experiences. He currently lives in London. CYCLING HOME FROM SIBERIA is his first book.
- Author(s)Rob Lilwall
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication20/08/2009
- GenreTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Out-of-print date23/09/2010
- Content Note8pp photos
- Weight514 g
- Width158 mm
- Height28 mm
- Spine234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- ms-motorcycles22 May, 2011by
By far the best book ive ever read... Honest and couragous... Has certainly enspired me to get on the bike!
Best selling in Other Books, Comics, Magazines
Save on Other Books, Comics, Magazines
- £8.99Trending at £10.47
- £6.87Trending at £7.24
- £21.70Trending at £23.34
- £40.99Trending at £41.90
- £3.41Trending at £3.52
- £9.17Trending at £9.67
- £7.32Trending at £7.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.