All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines the key themes and traditions of Czech and Slovak cinema, linking inter-war and post-war cinemas together with developments in the post-Communist period.
- Author BiographyPeter Hames is Honorary Research Associate in Film and Media Studies at Staffordshire University. His books include The Czechoslovak New Wave (second edition, 2005) and, as editor, The Cinema of Central Europe (2004), The Cinema of Jan Svankmajer: Dark Alchemy (second edition, 2008), and Cinemas in Transition (with Catherine Portuges, forthcoming). He has contributed to a wide range of publications, including Sight and Sound, Index on Censorship, Canadian Slavonic Papers, and KinoKultura.
- Author(s)Peter Hames
- PublisherEdinburgh University Press
- Date of Publication09/08/2010
- GenreFilm, TV & Radio
- Series TitleTraditions in World Cinema
- Place of PublicationEdinburgh
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintEdinburgh University Press
- Content Note11 black & white illustrations
- Weight403 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £53.10Trending at £62.01
- £11.79Trending at £14.90
- £21.98Trending at £22.90
- £11.70Trending at £12.13
- £8.95Trending at £9.31
- £4.80Trending at £5.24
- £7.89Trending at £10.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.