Save on Adult Learning & University
- £9.10Trending at £10.99
- £26.45Trending at £27.79
- £7.44Trending at £8.99
- £10.89Trending at £12.29
- £18.09Trending at £19.21
- £15.21Trending at £18.62
- £13.83Trending at £19.89
About this product
- Author(s)Georgi Muskhelishvili
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication08/04/2015
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 10 colour illustrations, biography
- Weight168 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Table Of ContentsIntroduction: Some facts about our Universe.- Problems of logical typing: The one and the unity .- Logical typing and the notion of time in biology.- Organisation of the genetic system: Proteins as vehicles of distinction.- Harnessing energy and information: Time-irreversibility of thermodynamics.- Social communications and logical typing in the social system.
- Author BiographyThe author is Honorary Professor of Molecular Genetics at the Jacobs University Bremen. He is a holder of academic degrees in biology, biochemistry and genetics. Over the past thirty years he was investigating the mechanisms of genetic regulation in different model organisms from the three kingdoms of life - Eukarya, Archaea and Bacteria. By integrating the approaches of biochemistry, genetics, cell biology, bioinformatics and systems theory he developed a holistic methodology for comprehensive exploration of genetic communications in living systems.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.