Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.62Trending at £27.50
- £6.67Trending at £6.99
- £16.50Trending at £21.16
- £4.99Trending at £5.66
- £18.04Trending at £19.93
- £14.33Trending at £23.13
- £32.13Trending at £33.84
About this product
- DescriptionBesides covering general issues like installing, setting up, and maintaining the server, DNS on Windows 2000 tackles those specific to the Windows environment: integration between DNS and Active Directory, conversion from BIND to the Microsoft DNS server, and registry settings.
- Author BiographyMatt Larson started Acme Byte & Wire, a company specializing in DNS consulting and training, with Cricket Liu in January 1997. Network Solutions acquired Acme in June 2000, and later the same day merged with VeriSign. Previously, Matt worked for Hewlett-Packard, first as Cricket's successor as hp.com's host master, and then as a consultant in HP's Professional Services Organization. Cricket Liu joined Hewlett-Packard after college and worked for HP for nine years. He was host master at hp.com for over three years, and then joined HP's Professional Services Organization to found HP's Internet consulting program. Cricket was Director of DNS product management for VeriSignGlobal Registry Services and is now an independent consultant, assisting corporations with all aspects of DNS management.
- Author(s)Cricket Liu,Matt Larson
- PublisherO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Date of Publication01/10/2001
- GenreComputing: General
- Place of PublicationSebastopol
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintO'Reilly Media, Inc, USA
- Content Noteindex
- Weight670 g
- Width178 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.