All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the traditional Da Wu qigong recorded in ancient documents, this book guides the reader through the set of joint-relaxing dance-like exercises with step-by-step instructions and photos. The CD and DVD provide verbal instructions, accompanying music, a video demonstration of Da Wu and additional information on its history.
- Author BiographyThe Chinese Health Qigong Association is dedicated to the popularization of and research into Health Qigong, and is a group member of the All-China Sports Federation. Its aim is to promote and carry forward the Chinese traditional culture of health promotion and facilitate the communication between Western and Eastern Cultures.
- Author(s)Chinese Health Qigong Association
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication28/01/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreAlternative Therapies & Health
- Series TitleChinese Health Qigong
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSinging Dragon
- Content Note140 colour images
- Weight299 g
- Width154 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and DVD video
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £7.75Trending at £7.88
- £4.99Trending at £5.61
- £5.66Trending at £7.06
- £12.03Trending at £12.70
- £32.40Trending at £33.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.