Best-selling in The Arts
Save on The Arts
- £47.03Trending at £63.58
- £22.53Trending at £23.67
- £11.76Trending at £12.99
- £15.39Trending at £21.88
- £13.99Trending at £16.50
- £18.30Trending at £29.70
- £5.35Trending at £5.68
About this product
- DescriptionRather than exploring the Dada movement from the usual perspective of its strategies of shock and opposition, this book gives us a new picture of Dada art and writings as a lucid reflection on history and the role of art therein.
- Author BiographyMaria Stavrinaki is Associate Professor of Art History and Theory at the Pantheon-Sorbonne University.
- Author(s)Maria Stavrinaki
- PublisherStanford University Press
- Date of Publication20/04/2016
- GenreFine Arts / Art History
- Place of PublicationPalo Alto
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStanford University Press
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Format DetailsCloth
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.