All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £25.98Trending at £27.14
- £4.39Trending at £4.74
- £8.99Trending at £9.59
- £26.68Trending at £27.14
- £8.94Trending at £9.22
- £14.54Trending at £15.15
- £14.88Trending at £15.33
About this product
- DescriptionSuitable for managers, entrepreneurs, and business persons, this book covers topics ranging across many fields of the author's work: management, business and the world economy; a changing society; innovation and entrepreneurship; decision-making; and, the changing workforce and the non-profit and their management.
- Author BiographyBorn in Vienna in 1909, Peter F. Drucker was educated in Austria and England. From 1929 he was a newspaper correspondent abroad and an economist for an international bank in London. Since 1937 he has been in the United States, first as an economist for a group of British banks and insurance companies, and later as a management consultant to several of the country's largest companies, as well as leading companies abroad. Drucker has since had a distinguished career as a teacher, first as Professor of Politics and Philosophy at Bennington College, then for more than twenty years as Professor of Management at the Graduate Business School of New York University. Since 1971 he has been Clarke Professor of Social Science at Claremont Graduate School in California. In addition to his management books, Peter Drucker is also renowned for his prophetic books analysing politics, economics and society. These books span fifty years of modern history beginning with The End of Economic Man (1939) and including The Practice of Management; Innovation and Entrepreneurship; Managing in the Next Society; Management Challenges in the 21st Century; The Effective Executive and The Essential Drucker.
- Author(s)Peter Ferdinand Drucker
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/10/2004
- GenreCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintButterworth-Heinemann Ltd
- Weight748 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.