All listings for this product
Best-selling in Manuals & Resources
Save on Manuals & Resources
- £1.49Trending at £1.75
- £1.49Trending at £1.67
- £21.99Trending at £24.20
- £23.09Trending at £24.30
- £24.88Trending at £36.46
- £16.34Trending at £18.76
- £4.88Trending at £5.03
About this product
- Author(s)Anand Teltumbde
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication24/08/2016
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight510 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Table Of ContentsPreface. Introduction 1. The Caste Context 2. Anti-Caste Developments 3. Pre-Ambedkar Dalit Movements 4. Dalit Movement under Ambedkar 5. Post-Ambedkar Movements of Dalits 6. Religious Conversion as Emancipation 7. Politics as the Masterkey 8. Dalits under Neoliberalism 9. New Trends in dalit Movement Epilogue Index
- Author BiographyAnand Teltumbde is one of India's most prominent rights activists and is General Secretary of the Committee for Protection of Democratic Rights (CPDR), Maharashtra, India. He teaches at the Vinod Gupta School of Management, Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur, India. He has authored several books, articles and papers on a variety of issues, especially caste, class, political economy and democratic politics in contemporary India, and has been widely translated into Indian languages. He has lectured extensively in Indian and foreign universities, is a regular contributor to leading English newspapers and magazines, and writes a monthly column entitled 'Margin Speak' in the Economic and Political Weekly.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.