All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe author's elegant-yet-graceful project designs capture the look crafters want now - sophisticated and stunning. In this title, he presents 25 of his most unique designs, all luxurious, with layered twists and showcasing the creative potential of silver wire and beads. It also includes a basics section that covers every technique in the book.
- Author BiographyDallas Lovett has taught regularly at top venues such as the Bead & Button Show and beaducation.com, as well as at beading guilds, on beading cruises and internationally. His award-winning work has been published in Beadwork magazine and Art Jewelry magazine, among others.
- Author(s)Dallas Lovett
- PublisherLark Books,U.S.
- Date of Publication22/05/2014
- GenreHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationAsheville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLark Books,U.S.
- Content Notefull colour throughout, includes photographs
- Weight544 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.25Trending at £11.34
- £12.35Trending at £12.62
- £10.87Trending at £12.71
- £23.94Trending at £24.01
- £30.25Trending at £30.82
- £5.70Trending at £7.24
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.