All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow do women living with genital herpes and/or HPV (human papillomavirus) infections see themselves as sexual beings, and what choices do they make about sexual health issues? This title describes how women are affected by living with chronic STDs and reveals the stages of their sexual self-transformation.
- Author BiographyAdina Nack is Associate Professor of Sociology at California Lutheran University and has been involved with sexual health education for more than a decade as an outreach worker, health educator, researcher, as well as a professor of sexuality studies. She is a member of Ventura County's HIV/AIDS Coalition and, for several years has been the organizer of the county's World AIDS Day events.
- Author(s)Adina Nack
- PublisherTemple University Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication06/06/2008
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTemple University Press,U.S.
- Content Note1 table
- Weight308 g
- Width3564 mm
- Height5346 mm
- Spine534 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.74Trending at £9.16
- £6.34Trending at £7.34
- £4.89Trending at £5.24
- £10.25Trending at £11.30
- £12.42Trending at £12.75
- £12.10Trending at £13.65
- £10.87Trending at £12.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.