All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA crime novel about a sexual jealousy and murder in a remote Turkish village.
- Author BiographyTrained as an actress, Barbara Nadel is now a public relations officer for rethink severe mental illness's Good Companions Project. Her previous job was a mental health advocate in a psychiatric hospital. She has also worked with sexually abused teenagers and taught psychology in both schools and colleges. Born in the East End of London, she now lives in Essex and has been a regular visitor to Turkey for over twenty years.
- Author(s)Barbara Nadel
- PublisherHeadline Publishing Group
- Date of Publication02/01/2006
- GenreCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHeadline Book Publishing
- Out-of-print date01/05/2007
- Weight565 g
- Width164 mm
- Height27 mm
- Spine242 mm
Best-selling in Crime & Thriller
Save on Crime & Thriller
- £34.99Trending at £39.11
- £7.50Trending at £9.16
- £4.40Trending at £6.49
- £4.95Trending at £7.99
- £4.49Trending at £5.00
- £3.99Trending at £8.01
- £4.50Trending at £8.98
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.