All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- DescriptionNew edition of classic Christian testimony with a beautiful new cover and a revised foreword by Julie Sheldon bringing her story right up to date.
- Author BiographyJulie Sheldon is a former ballet dancer, miraculously healed from dystonia. She lives near Sevenoaks with her husband Tom and teenage daughters Mimi and Georgie. Her other book ONE STEP AT A TIME tells the moving story of Georgie's diagnosis with a malignant brain tumour.
- Author(s)Julie Sheldon,Lucy Elphinstone
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication16/10/2008
- GenreChristian Personal Testimonies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHodder & Stoughton Ltd
- Content Note8pp b&w photos
- Weight146 g
- Width130 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.