All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionJimmy Donahue was 35 when he met the Duke and Duchess of Windsor. He could fly a plane, speak several languages, and play the piano. Until he met the Duchess he was strictly homosexual, at a time when the homosexual act was still illegal. This account looks at the attraction between them.
- Author BiographyChristopher Wilson is a respected former Fleet Street journalist and broadcaster whose columns appeared in the Times, the Sunday Telegraph, Today and the Daily Express. His recent biography of Camilla Parker Bowles, A Greater Love, was made into a TV documentary which was broadcast around the world. His most recent book, a biography of Goldie Hawn, was published by HarperCollins in the Spring of 1999. He is married to the American TV producer Carolyne Cullum.
- Author(s)Christopher Wilson
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication15/05/2000
- GenreBiography: Royalty
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintHarperCollins Publishers Ltd
- Out-of-print date05/07/2003
- Content Note16 b/w plates (8pp), With index
- Weight626 g
- Width159 mm
- Height240 mm
Best-selling in Biographies & True Stories
Save on Biographies & True Stories
- £12.62Trending at £15.23
- £4.68Trending at £4.86
- £4.50Trending at £4.74
- £10.12Trending at £12.98
- £5.50Trending at £7.34
- £8.54Trending at £9.98
- £4.39Trending at £5.96
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.