All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis expose reveals the horrors of corporal punishment, strip searches, sexual harassment and many other offences perpetuated by school officials in both inner-city and suburban schools. The book explains how to tell when your child is being treated unfairly, and how to document abuse.
- Author BiographyIRWIN A. HYMAN, Ed.D., is a professor of school psychology and the director of the National Center for the Study of Corporal Punishment and Alternatives, Temple University. A distinguished researcher and passionate academic, clinical, and legal advocate for an And to the institutional mistreatment of children, he is the author of numerous books and articles including The Case Against Spanking. PAMELA A. SNOOK R.N., M.S.N., coauthor of the My Worst School Experience Scales, is a psychiatric nurse and clinical specialist who has worked with a wide variety of victimized children. She is a doctoral student in school psychology at Temple University.
- Author(s)Irwin A. Hyman,Pamela Snook
- PublisherJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Date of Publication02/07/1999
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJossey-Bass Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteindex
- Weight484 g
- Width161 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £13.39Trending at £13.77
- £4.41Trending at £4.52
- £25.99Trending at £28.17
- £8.94Trending at £9.26
- £22.98Trending at £25.49
- £14.54Trending at £15.20
- £23.93Trending at £24.69
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.