All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddressing the themes of Korean nationalism and gender construction, as well as issues related to colonialisation and decolonialisation of Korea, leading scholars discuss how Korea can still be seen as an 'imaginary' and 'gendered' nation.
- Author BiographyElaine Kim is Professor of Asian American Studies and Chair of Comparative Race and Ethnic Studies at the University of California, Berkeley. Chungmoo Choi is Professor of East Asian Studies at the University of California, Irvine.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/12/1997
- GenreGender Studies / Gay & Lesbian Studies
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight453 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Edited byChungmoo Choi,Elaine H. Kim,Hyun Sook Kim,etc.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.80Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £11.14Trending at £12.83
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.