CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £16.49Trending at £21.09
- £9.10Trending at £9.22
- £7.44Trending at £8.98
- £10.89Trending at £12.35
- £10.46Trending at £14.17
- £15.43Trending at £24.34
- £18.09Trending at £19.30
About this product
- PublisherUniversity of Notre Dame Press
- Date of Publication15/05/2015
- GenreLife Sciences: General
- Series TitleStudies in science & the humanities from the Reilly Center for Science, Technology, & Values
- Place of PublicationNotre Dame IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Notre Dame Press
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byGerald McKenny,Kathleen Eggleson,Phillip R. Sloan
- Author BiographyPhillip R. Sloan is professor emeritus in the Program of Liberal Studies and the graduate Program in History and Philosophy of Science at the University of Notre Dame, USA. Gerald McKenny is the Walter Professor of Theology at the University of Notre Dame, USA. Kathleen Eggleson is a research scientist with the Center for Nano Science and Technology (NDnano) and concurrent assistant professor with the ESTEEM (Engineering, Science, and Technology Entrepreneurship Excellence Master's) Program at the University of Notre Dame, USA.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.