All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Dashing Dish is an inspirational cookbook chock-full of healthy, innovative yet simple recipes, most of which are gluten-free, sugar-free, and abundant in whole grains.
- Author BiographyKatie Farrell is the author of Dashing Dish, a healthy recipe website and ministry to women. Katie is a registered nurse from Michigan, where she lives in Brighton with her husband of five years. Dashing Dish is a combination of Katie's passions-helping women find their identity in God and ending misconceptions about healthy eating. Katie wants to inspire women to find the balance between spiritual and physical health, all while enjoying the journey!
- Author(s)Katie Farrell
- PublisherThomas Nelson Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2015
- GenreHealth, Dieting & Wholefood Cookery
- Place of PublicationNashville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintThomas Nelson Publishers
- Out-of-print date15/11/2016
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight752 g
- Width187 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.22Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.