All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book describes the fundamentals of data acquisition systems. Offering a hands-on guide for practicing engineers, it includes real data acquisition projects, describing the hardware and software needed to build data acquisition systems.
- Author BiographyMaurizio Di Paolo Emilio is a Ph.D. in Physics and a Telecommunication Engineer. He has worked on various international projects in the field of gravitational wave research. Working as a software developer in the data acquisition system, he participated as the designer of the thermal compensation system (TCS) for the optical system used in the Virgo Experiment (an experiment for detection of the gravitational wave). Di Paolo Emilio is also the author of numerous publications on electronics design, data acquisition system via GSM, power supply and photovoltaic system.
- Author(s)Maurizio Di Paolo Emilio
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication14/04/2015
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note1 black & white tables, biography
- Weight248 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.39Trending at £28.41
- £14.78Trending at £15.44
- £10.87Trending at £21.53
- £32.31Trending at £38.66
- £13.67Trending at £16.58
- £19.74Trending at £25.08
- £12.33Trending at £13.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.