All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book, first published in 2007, is for the applied researcher performing data analysis using linear and nonlinear regression and multilevel models.
- Author BiographyAndrew Gelman is Professor of Statistics and Professor of Political Science at Columbia University. He has published over 150 articles in statistical theory, methods, and computation, and in applications areas including decision analysis, survey sampling, political science, public health, and policy. His other books are Bayesian Data Analysis (1995, second edition 2003) and Teaching Statistics: A Bag of Tricks (2002). Jennifer Hill is Assistant Professor of Public Affairs in the Department of International and Public Affairs at Columbia University. She has co-authored articles that have appeared in the Journal of the American Statistical Association, American Political Science Review, American Journal of Public Health, Developmental Psychology, the Economic Journal and the Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, among others.
- Author(s)Andrew Gelman,Jennifer Hill
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication18/12/2006
- GenrePolitics: General & Reference
- Series TitleAnalytical Methods for Social Research
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note160 exercises
- Weight1090 g
- Width177 mm
- Height253 mm
- Spine35 mm
- Series Edited byR. Michael Alvarez,Nathaniel L. Beck,Lawrence L. Wu
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.