All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)Christian Geiser
- PublisherGuilford Publications
- Date of Publication25/12/2012
- GenrePsychology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleMethodology in the Social Sciences
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGuilford Publications
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, figures
- Weight454 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Table Of ContentsPart I: Data Management in SPSS. Coding Missing Values. Exporting an ASCII Data File for Mplus. Part II: Reading Data into Mplus. Importing and Analyzing Individual Data (Raw Data). Basic Structure of the Mplus Syntax and Basic Analysis. Mplus Output for Basic Analysis. Importing and Analyzing Summary Data (Covariance or Correlation Matrices). Part III: Linear Structural Equation Models. What are Linear SEMs? Simple Linear Regression Analysis with Manifest Variables. Latent Regression Analysis. Confirmatory Factor Analysis. First-Order CFA. Second-Order CFA. Path Models and Mediator Analysis. Introduction and Manifest Path Analysis. Manifest Path Analysis in Mplus. Latent Path Analysis. Latent Path Analysis in Mplus. Part IV: Structural Equation Models for Measuring Variability and Change. Latent State Analysis. LS versus LST Models. Analysis of LS Models in Mplus. Modeling Indicator-Specific Effects. Testing for Measurement Invariance across Time. LST Analysis. Autoregressive Models. Manifest Autoregressive Models. Latent Autoregressive Models. 4 Latent Change Models. Latent Growth Curve Models. First-Order LGCMs. Second-Order LGCMs. Part V: Multilevel Regression Analysis. Introduction to Multilevel Analysis. Specification of Multilevel Models in Mplus. Option two level basic. Random Intercept Models. Null Model (Intercept-Only Model). One-Way Random Effects of ANCOVA. Means-as-Outcomes Model. Random Intercept and Slope Models. Random Coefficient Regression Analysis. Intercepts-and-Slopes-as-Outcomes Model. Part VI: Latent Class Analysis. Introduction to Latent Class Analysis. Specification of LCA Models in Mplus. Model Fit Assessment and Model Comparisons. Absolute Model Fit. Relative Model Fit. Interpretability. Appendix A: Summary of Key Mplus Commands Discussed in This Book. Appendix B: Common Mistakes in the Mplus Input Setup and Troubleshooting. Appendix C: Further Readings.
- Author BiographyChristian Geiser, PhD, is Assistant Professor in the Department of Psychology at Utah State University in Logan. His methodological research focuses on the development, evaluation, and application of latent variable psychometric models for longitudinal and multimethod data. In his substantive research, he focuses on individual differences in spatial abilities and how they can be explained.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.