Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £13.31Trending at £17.64
- £13.67Trending at £16.35
- £14.64Trending at £16.85
- £8.79Trending at £10.35
- £7.99Trending at £15.51
- £23.91Trending at £31.55
- £17.52Trending at £17.74
About this product
- DescriptionFocusing on both fundamental concepts and practical applications, this data communications text is accessible to technical professionals. It provides an introduction to telecommunications and an understanding of relevant terminology, concepts, hardware, software, protocols, architectures, and other information in data communications.
- Author BiographyWILLIAM J. BEYDA has taught data communications at the University of California, Berkeley Extension, for the last 20 years. He is currently vice president of an engineering group at Siemens, developing global communications and networking products. He has received more than 130 patents in the communications field. He earned his B.S. in Electrical Engineering and his M.S. in Engineering Management, both from Stanford University.
- Author(s)William J. Beyda
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication22/06/2004
- GenreComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight630 g
- Width176 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.