All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFocuses on algorithmic applications of the well known polynomially solvable special cases of computationally intractable problems. This book examines applications for solving the Traveling Salesman Problem and its variations, Different Classes of Allocation and Cluster Analysis as well as some classes of Scheduling Problems.
- Author(s)Boris Goldengorin,Panos M. Pardalos
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/10/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSpringerBriefs in Optimization
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note41 black & white illustrations, 21 black & white tables, biography
- Weight188 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine6 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.12
- £22.99Trending at £25.58
- £14.64Trending at £17.08
- £8.79Trending at £10.49
- £7.99Trending at £15.72
- £21.69Trending at £22.87
- £20.67Trending at £26.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.