All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNAMED BEST MARKETING BOOK OF 2011 BY THE AMERICAN MARKETINGASSOCIATION
How organizations can deliver significant performance gainsthrough strategic investment in marketing
In the new era of tight marketing budgets, no organization cancontinue to spend on marketing without knowing what's working andwhat's wasted.
- Author BiographyMark Jeffery is the Director of Technology Initiatives and Senior Lecturer in the Center for Research in Technology and Innovation at the Kellogg School of Management. He has more than thirty publications in management, scientific, and technology journals, and has published twenty-four original case studies with Harvard Business School Publishing. At Kellogg, he directs multiple executive programs including Strategic Data-Driven Marketing and Driving Strategic Value from IT, and teaches in custom executive programs for many organizations including Microsoft and DuPont. He is also the Managing Partner of Agile Insights LLC, a marketing and technology consultancy (www.agileinsights.com).
- Author(s)Mark Jeffery
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication19/02/2010
- GenreSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight512 g
- Width159 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine25 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £21.00Trending at £27.98
- £39.99Trending at £42.22
- £35.99Trending at £36.52
- £12.89Trending at £15.51
- £8.81Trending at £14.95
- £13.86Trending at £15.98
- £26.88Trending at £28.73
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.