All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesign and implement the optimal organization for sustained and superior performance with this practical, step-by-step guide.
- Author BiographyRupert Morrison is the CEO of Concentra, a leading analytics company and winner of the Technology Innovation Award 2011 in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100. He led the creation of OrgVue, a solution for HR analytics, organization design and workforce planning. Rupert's aim is to revolutionize the way people see, plan and manage their organizations to gain competitive advantage. His approach combines his experiences of running a tech firm with supply chain optimization, capacity planning and organization design projects.
- Author(s)Rupert Morrison
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2015
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Weight788 g
- Width158 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £30.00Trending at £34.67
- £2.39Trending at £3.08
- £7.79Trending at £8.63
- £20.50Trending at £21.87
- £16.14Trending at £18.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.