All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.77Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
About this product
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication20/06/2013
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note42 black & white illustrations, 13 black & white tables
- Weight521 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byNeera Bhansali
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
- Table Of ContentsThe Role of Data Governance in an Organization; Neera Bhansali Navigating the Organization to Ensure Data Governance; Neera Bhansali Metadata Management and Data Governance; Michael Schrader Operationalizing Data Quality through Data Governance; Julia Zhang Semantic Analytics and Ontologies; O. Takaki, N. Izumi, K. Murata, and K. Hasida Data Privacy, Security, and Compliance through Data Governance; Charlyn A. Hilliman Adaptive Data Governance: The AT-EASE Change Management Approach; Dasaratha Rama Case Study: State Level Governance of Health Information Exchange; Christopher B. Sullivan Bridging the Gap between Business and IT: An Information Governance Perspective in the Banking Industry; Fernando A. Faria and Gladys E. Simpson Index
- Author BiographyNeera Bhansali, PhD, has more than 20 years of experience in information technology with an emphasis on strategic data warehousing. She is executive director of Biomedical Informatics at the Herbert Wertheim College of Medicine at Florida International University in Miami, Florida. In Dr. Bhansali's previous roles, she was head of informatics at CTNeT, the Statewide Clinical Trials Network of Texas, and held leadership positions, including director of Data Quality and Standards at the H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute, Tampa, Florida. Dr. Bhansali is the author of Strategic Data Warehousing: Alignment to Business (CRC Press, 2009). She earned a doctorate in business and a master's in business (information technology), both from the Royal Melbourne Institute of Technology, Melbourne, Australia.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.