All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA practical, skill-based introduction to data analysis and data literacy. Accompanied by a student study website.
- Author BiographyDavid Herzog is an associate professor at the Missouri School of Journalism, where he also serves as the academic adviser to the National Institute for Computer-Assisted Reporting. He was a fellow at the Reynolds Journalism Institute, where he launched OpenMissouri.org, a directory of data held offline by state agencies. Before arriving at the School of Journalism in 2002, he worked as a newspaper reporter at The Providence Journal, The Baltimore Sun and The Morning Call in Allentown, PA. He is a native of Bethlehem, PA.
- Author(s)David L. Herzog
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication24/03/2015
- GenreComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.89Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.