All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionPresents an overview on the main issues of data mining, including its classification, regression, clustering, and ethical issues.
- Author(s)Hakikur Rahman
- PublisherIGI Global
- Date of Publication15/08/2008
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationHershey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Science Reference
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1115 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.