All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
About this product
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication19/11/2010
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSpringer Optimization and Its Applications
- Series Part/Volume Number7
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight908 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edited byAlkis Vazacopoulos,Panos M. Pardalos,Vladimir L. Boginski
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
- Table Of ContentsRecent Methodological Developments for Data Mining Problems in Biomedicine.- Pattern-Based Discriminants in the Logical Analysis of Data.- Exploring Microarray Data with Correspondence Analysis.- An Ensemble Method of Discovering Sample Classes Using Gene Expression Profiling.- CpG Island Identification with Higher Order and Variable Order Markov Models.- Data Mining Algorithms for Virtual Screening of Bioactive Compounds.- Sparse Component Analysis: a New Tool for Data Mining.- Data Mining Via Entropy and Graph Clustering.- Molecular Biology and Pooling Design.- An Optimization Approach to Identify the Relationship between Features and Output of a Multi-label Classifier.- Classifying Noisy and Incomplete Medical Data by a Differential Latent Semantic Indexing Approach.- Ontology Search and Text Mining of MEDLINE Database.- Data Mining Techniques in Disease Diagnosis.- Logical Analysis of Computed Tomography Data to Differentiate Entities of Idiopathic Interstitial Pneumonias.- Diagnosis of Alport Syndrome by Pattern Recognition Techniques.- Clinical Analysis of the Diagnostic Classification of Geriatric Disorders.- Data Mining Studies in Genomics and Proteomics.- A Hybrid Knowledge Based-Clustering Multi-Class SVM Approach for Genes Expression Analysis.- Mathematical Programming Formulations for Problems in Genomics and Proteomics.- Inferring the Origin of the Genetic Code.- Deciphering the Structures of Genomic DNA Sequences Using Recurrence Time Statistics.- Clustering Proteomics Data Using Bayesian Principal Component Analysis.- Bioinformatics for Traumatic Brain Injury: Proteomic Data Mining.- Characterization and Prediction of Protein Structure.- Computational Methods for Protein Fold Prediction: an Ab-initio Topological Approach.- A Topological Characterization of Protein Structure.- Applications of Data Mining Techniques to Brain Dynamics Studies.- Data Mining in EEG: Application to Epileptic Brain Disorders.- Information Flow in Coupled Nonlinear Systems: Application to the Epileptic Human Brain.- Reconstruction of Epileptic Brain Dynamics Using Data Mining Techniques.- Automated Seizure Prediction Algorithm and its Statistical Assessment: A Report from Ten Patients.- Seizure Predictability in an Experimental Model of Epilepsy.- Network-Based Techniques in EEG Data Analysis and Epileptic Brain Modeling.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.