All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionAn examination of state-of-the-art methodology for mining time series databases. The data mining methods presented include techniques for efficient segmentation, indexing, and classification of noisy and dynamic time series. A graph-based method for anomaly detection in time series is described.
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication29/06/2004
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSeries in Machine Perception and Artificial Intelligence
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 57
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight431 g
- Width157 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byAbraham Kandel,Horst Bunke,Mark Last
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.