All listings for this product
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionBased on the proceedings of a workshop held at the Appin in August 1985, this book discusses the issues of data abstraction. It introduces the concept of inheritance as a method of polymorphic modelling. It also discusses the issues of controlled access to large scale data in a concurrent and distributed persistent environment.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication19/05/1988
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleTopics in Information Systems
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight620 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Edited byMalcolm P. Atkinson,Peter Buneman,Ronald Morrison
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.