All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
About this product
- DescriptionAddresses the developments in premises cabling, including technologies and applications in copper, fiber, and wireless cabling. This title covers background information on communications systems and media first, and then delves into discussions on each media type: copper, wireless, and fiber.
- Author BiographyJames Hayes is a founder of the Structured Cabling Association and President of The Fiber Optic Association, the professional society for fiber optics. He is also a partner in VDV Works, a company that provides technical support to the voice-data-video industry. Originally educated as a physicist and astronomer at Vanderbilt University and The University of California at Santa Cruz, Mr. Hayes has been involved with the electronics and test instrumentation industry since 1968. For the last twenty-five years he has been involved with fiber optics and communications. A frequent lecturer on communications, he writes monthly columns for Electrical Contractor and TED (The Electrical Distributor) and is also the author of THE FIBER OPTIC TECHNICIANS MANUAL, and numerous articles on fiber optics and cabling. Paul Rosenberg has an extensive background in the construction, data, electronic, HVAC and plumbing trades. He is a leading voice in the electrical industry with years of experience from an apprentice to a project manager. Paul has written for all of the leading electrical and low voltage industry magazines and has authored more than 50 books.In addition, he wrote the first standard for the installation of optical cables (ANSI-NEIS-301) and was awarded a patent for a power transmission module. Paul currently serves as contributing editor for Power Outlet Magazine, teaches at Iowa State University and works as a consultant and expert witness in legal cases. He speaks occasionally at industry events.
- Author(s)Jim Hayes,Paul Rosenberg
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication07/08/2008
- GenreElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, black & white tables, figures
- Weight498 g
- Width187 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.