All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores the technological innovations through which traditional data warehousing is brought to bear on this and other less modest e-commerce applications, such as those at work in B2B, G2C, B2G, and B2E models. This book examines the core technologies and commercial products in use.
- Author BiographyAlan Simon is a leading authority on data warehousing and database technology. He is the author of 26 books, including the previous edition of this book and the forthcoming Data Warehousing and Business Intelligence for e-Commerce, available from Morgan Kaufmann Publishers in early 2001. He currently provides data warehousing-related consulting services to clients. Steven L. Shaffer is currently specializing in the e-business technology market and was formerly the director of sales for Belenos, Inc., a firm specializing in providing e-business and network infrastructure services to the service provider marketplace. He was also formerly a vice president with SSDS, Inc., a Denver-based security and systems integration firm, and a branch manager with Sprint e-Solutions. Mr. Shaffer is currently a senior manager at Sprint.
- Author(s)Alan R. Simon,Steven L. Shaffer
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication23/05/2001
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleThe Morgan Kaufmann Series in Data Management Systems
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMorgan Kaufmann Publishers In
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight540 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.71
- £6.19Trending at £6.47
- £4.67Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £34.34
- £10.90Trending at £12.96
- £5.89Trending at £6.34
- £11.85Trending at £12.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.