All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains information on over 300 important additives for polymers - additives which are used to minimize adhesion, aid separation and enhance processing and end-applications for polymers. This title includes a large amount of data, from state, odor, and color to autoignition temperature and probability of biodegradation.
- Author BiographyAnna Wypych studied chemical engineering and polymer chemistry and obtained an M.Sc in chemical engineering. Her professional expertise includes both teaching and research & development. She specializes in polymer additives for PVC and other polymers, and evaluates their effect on health and environment.
- Author(s)Anna Wypych
- PublisherChem Tec Publishing,Canada
- Date of Publication15/10/2013
- GenreEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintChem Tec Publishing,Canada
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight790 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
- £10.31Trending at £11.50
- £5.02Trending at £6.03
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.