All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
About this product
- Author(s)Anna Wypych,George Wypych
- PublisherChem Tec Publishing,Canada
- Date of Publication25/06/2015
- GenreTechnology: General & Reference
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintChem Tec Publishing,Canada
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1030 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Table Of ContentsChapter 1: Introduction Chapter 2: Information on data fields Chapter 3: Generic preservatives listed in alphabetical order
- Author BiographyGeorge Wypych has a Ph.D. in chemical engineering. His professional expertise includes both university teaching (full professor) and research and development. He has published 18 books, 47 scientific papers, and he has obtained 16 patents. He specializes in polymer additives, polymer processing and formulation, material durability and the development of sealants and coatings. Anna Wypych studied chemical engineering and polymer chemistry and obtained an M.Sc in chemical engineering. Her professional expertise includes both teaching and research & development. She specializes in polymer additives for PVC and other polymers, and evaluates their effect on health and environment.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.